VICE PRESIDENT OF
- Responsible for coordinating
the logistics of all events as needed
Executive V.P. of Professional Development for workshops/seminars, etc.
Executive V.P. of Mentorship for Mentoring Program Events
Executive V.P. of Membership for Rush Week and recruitment events and all
other programs as needed based on the events being scheduled by the Board
- Plan/promote social events as needed and will attend and organize MBA orientation and Rush Week
during the fall and spring semesters
- Will work alongside counterparts in the Bauer MBA Society to plan joint
events, and will work with the neighboring NAWMBA Chapters as needed
- Will work side by side with the V.P. of Community Outreach in the planning/execution
of all events
PRESIDENT OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Handles all internal
communications, sends out weekly newsletter
- Will review all marketing materials created by
the Executive V.P. of Marketing before forwarding to NAWMBA-UH members
- Works closely with the Executive V.P. of
Membership to ensure member lists are accurate and up to date
continue to manage Board email accounts and set up all new internal
- All communications to be forwarded to general
body members (excluding event-specific member lists to be handled by the main
contact for that specific event) will be sent to the V.P. of Communications for
review/corrections first, before being forwarded to final general body
VICE PRESIDENT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Play a key role in documenting
UH NAWMBA events throughout the semester.
- Own a digital
camera (a good phone camera will also do), and will be responsible for planning the composition of
photographs, analyzing subject material, using artistic judgment, and selecting
appropriate equipment to best fit the needs of the assignment.
- Coordinate with VP of Community Outreach and EVP of Professional Development to understand the events scheduled and the photos required.
- Work with VP of Marketing to promote NAWMBA events.